Women supporting women through running.
Our mission is to support all women through their running journey with community, uplift, and increased confidence. We're here to help you feel stronger through the miles, here to bring some laughter and love to your life, and here to give you a space to feel supported both in-person and virtually.
After years of the Run Your Heart Out Retreat, we wanted more of our tribe. We wanted regular connection, rather than once a year. We wanted weekend get-togethers, weekly runs, and daily chatting. We wanted more sisterhood and the Collective was born.
What is the Collective?
Simply put, women supporting women through running through:
- Local chapters across the country with local ambassador support
- Virtually supported online forums and private Facebook group
- A monthly newsletter encompassing all things our tribe digs
- Some pretty badass swag to shout out your love of running!
- Annual running retreats and mini seasonal retreats
The RYHO retreat was created by a few friends who wanted a weekend to run in the woods together. After an amazing time filled with new sisters, early morning trail runs, yoga, meditation, wine, and laughter, it became an annual tradition. Be on the lookout for seasonal mini-retreats for more of the good vibes on a regular basis.